Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hello again!
Almost a year later and here I am! I want to write more. I really do!
I think a lot.
I should remember this blog, but I don't. I'll have to pray and ask God to help me remember. :)
Anyways, let's get to it.
I want to talk about Yahweh and life without Yahweh.
God called himself Yahweh in the Old Testament.
Yahweh means.... "I AM".
Do you know Yahweh?
Most of you don't. Many of you never will, and this is your choice.
But for those of us who may be interested...let's talk.
Yahweh is the Creator.
He created the Sun, Moon, Stars, Planets, Animals, Humans, Plants, Bugs and all other creations.
Science tries to explain HOW he did it, but no one know for sure. None of us were there when He created life, so we can't possibly know exactly how it was done, but we can guess!
We use science to make theories on how everything was done.
I do not believe that science is evil, just that it is not absolute. Yahweh created science. And He has allowed us to use it to our advantage. Maybe to get a unique and improved intelligence of our surroundings and resources, so that we may use these things for the appropriate time.
In no way, is science the Creator, rather it is the creat-ED. Make sense?
This may be hard to grasp.
Our world talks about science as if it is the absolute truth and Yahweh is the lie.
We want definite answers and when this cannot be provided to us, we gravitate towards any answer available.
Buddhism is a perfect example. There's a reason and answer for everything.
Yahweh, does not always provide a definite reason or clearly defined answer. Instead, He asks for faith in Him. To believe in Him and trust the answers will be provided soon.
So for most, a real relationship with Yahweh is out of the question.
If He does not do as we want, then we won't give Him the time or consideration!
But let's take a moment and think.
I have a few questions.
Do you know anyone alive today, who lived from the very beginning of existence?
If there is no one alive to explain the beginning to you, then how do you know that Yahweh does not exist?
How do you know for sure, that God does not live today?
Why do you refuse to even consider that maybe us "Jesus freaks" are telling the truth?
Is it pride? Most likely, but it's okay to be wrong.
Let's be real, I won't suffer any consequences if I am wrong. There is no penalty to die and see nothing. If I am wrong, I'll simply see nothing when it's all over....right?
But for those who deny the Lord, there is a penalty. And this post is to help you understand that.
I'm sure you may ask, "Why would I consider a relationship with someone who would punish me if I refuse him? I should be able to make my own choice and a "scare" tactic is unfair."
I get that.
So then, why would Yahweh want to spend eternity with someone who hates Him? Would you? Would you keep someone around who hates you? Would you force that person to live with you if they despised everything about you? Or much less, never took the time to build a relationship with you?
Maybe you would, I don't know. And to me, that's unfair, but Yahweh is merciful.
Since we are all destined to live forever, we must live somewhere right? And for those who deny Him, there's a place without Him. He won't force you to be with Him.
Instead the place that is truly separated from the Lord is called Hell or the Abyss.
Originally, this place was intended for Angels who rebelled against Him, but now it's a place where everyone goes who refuses to choose Yahweh.


Update...4/18/2017. I never finished this post, but read it again and wanted to share what I was motivated to write.




No comments:

Post a Comment