Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I'm Back...maybe

Hello!!!!
HEYYY!!!!!! *waves*
I have no idea who you are random person reading my blog. But that's okay. You don't know me either. I'm not sure you would want to know me or do you?
Meh. Keep reading.
Almost a year ago, I wrote about leaving this blogger. I needed some time away.  My Facebook account has remained closed this entire time. And that makes me feel good. I'm well aware that Google will track everything. And for right now, that's fine. I just need to write.
This is my therapy. And I need it.
I plan to write more. I always say that, but somehow fall short. Grrr.
I have so much to say.
So for those that tune in and read, I've considered turning this into some kind of money maker....like ads and such to get a small fee. Making part time cash is my side hustle.
I haven't decided yet.
I may not go this route. All in all...I plan to take this blog and use it to talk about real stuff that real people go through.
I'm looking for another place to blog that is NOT on Google. They keep every piece of information and I don't like that.
If anyone has any suggestions about a better platform to write, please let me know.

I won't give many details here.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment